Thursday, March 23

Where's The Baby Giraffe?? DAY 4

I was sure hoping April's baby would be born on my birthday but it doesn't look that way. It's the day after my birthday and still no baby.
Click HERE to see the link to the April Cam.
I've decided to make some giraffe cards for the folks at Animal Adventure Park to send to them when she indeed does have her baby! I'll be posting one a day for a week! So be sure to come back every day this week to see my giraffe cards!

You've Got the Cutest Little Baby Face

Digi by Bugaboo
Sentiment by Fresh Brewed Designs (no longer online)

Challenges:
~Star Stampz-gems (red hearts)
~Aud Sentiment-not a birthday sentiment
~Penny's Paper Crafty-anything goes
~Word Art Wednesday-anything uplifting/encouraging
~Little Miss Muffet-anything goes

Happy Crafting,
~DEANNE~

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Deanne, that is so precious. Love that background paper. You are just so sweet to be making these giraffe cards.

Jean said...

Oh another cutie, he is so adorable.
Thanks for joining us over at Penny's.
Jean xx

Furrbster said...

Another sweet baby giraffe!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm smitten with this card, DeAnne. I absolutely LOVE that sweet patterned paper on your background. (I'd love to know what company that is if you don't mind stopping by my blog to tell me). The image goes with it perfectly, and you did a great job. Your cards ALWAYS make me smile. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my blog

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 321 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

Sandy said...

Such a cute card, love the giraffe. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Sandy

Total Page Views

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Tajiri!!
April 15,2017

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!

I watched it live! April giving birth to Azizi!
March 16, 2019- Oct 27, 2020 RIP April RIP Ap 2 2021